Skip to main content

outrO

    Today is the 5th anniversary that I’ve used this platform, this is also my 180th entry to date since then. I admit that the first year was very sloppy because I was trying to deal with my emotions with the abrupt ending of a very long chapter, but every year after that there were fewer and fewer reasons to return here as I came to terms with it.  I used this platform to its fullest potential from one heartbreak to another.  And much like the last platform I’ve used before this, I think this might be the end of the road for a while.  Since the reason why I started the journey recently had its finale, I have no reason to continue writing here at this time.  I would like to thank whomever the thousands of people (realistically, bots) are that somehow mysteriously peaked at my journal after all this time, with 5 entries total last year and 5 this year so far I can’t see myself going any further than this.  Anything I write from this point on will be a bonus entry unless I start a new chapter altogether, but I honestly can’t see myself going through that now.


   The entry that opened the door for me was “The Oath”, which impacted me so much that I made two sequels months later (and 3 more after that).  It’s amazing how much I’ve changed since I started this journey, being “emotionally mature” is an understatement because for a while I thought that was the goal but I realized it was being emotionally tolerant of situations I had no control over.  I’ve lost more people in my life than I thought I would because I can’t tolerate certain behaviors anymore, either we grew apart or I’ve grown not to enable or defend certain people anymore.  “The Oath” has taught me a lot, before and after writing.  It’s still a code that I live by today.






List of unpublished entries: stand-alone, ramp closed, company, Start Aligning Losses, time -track 4-, audacious anonymous (entry about apologies & accountability), reigniting a merger (a story about an Aries), tight-lipped.


“patience/patients”, “the baton”, “one and eleven” were written after “oxytocin” and nearly completed but never posted.

  • Written as a possible “FINAL” entry on my blogger site, anything extra after this is a bonus
  • Posted exactly 5 years after “opening track” & “the oath
  • A friend told me that I should write a letter to myself and look back at it 5 years later after writing it, even though I’ve never done it… this is my tribute to their idea.
  • The final entry of my previous blog site also featured a photo of a plane

Comments