Skip to main content

opening track


   After a 3 year hiatus from literature, I have returned to express my thoughts online.  I closed my live journal account in 2016, even though I hadn’t been writing in it for 2 years at that time anyway.  I used my live journal to speak about my best and worst times, I even went in-depth about my father’s passing in 2010.  I realized after my father’s death that my journal got really dark and I hadn’t really spoken about the good times because it was somehow difficult to speak about it, but it was much easier to be EXTREMELY detailed about my troubles.  It wasn’t until I started my photography career in 2015 that I hadn’t really used live journal or any outlet other to really express my thoughts, especially since it was very hard for me to type out my successes.  It was at that point I decided to let go (and delete) my live journal account.  It was one of the better decisions I made at the time, I never thought I would come back doing something like this again.  So here we are.

   During a troubled time at an isolated hour, I thought about starting over.  Though I don’t plan to advertise this, if you stumbled upon this consider yourself lucky.  Not sure what I plan to write about or how long I even plan to keep this up, but I need a release so I could get through the day with a clearer head.  I plan to speak about plenty of ups and downs along the road, so be patient with me please.  So without further ado... let’s do this again shall we?

Comments