Skip to main content

link: hold on

  Good morning cross watcher! We’ve had a crazy week right? I hope you’re doing okay, staying safe but at the same time getting some sunshine. Staying out of trouble, staying out of people's business, and hopefully not a victim of cabin fever. I have an interesting confession to make: For the month of April I’ve been hooked on video games, I’ve dedicated my time and days off to these 2 games that I’ve been looking forward to and I’ve been loving them ever since. Part of me feels ashamed that I shouldn’t be loving this but another part of me doesn’t think about the troubles in my life, I haven’t had this much fun looking forward to playing games in a long time. I’ve been a casual gamer for some time now and this is something new to me, I haven’t had any regrets about it at this time because I had a blast. Another thing is that it’s been interesting having a client again to help with a breakup, the best part about it is that she’s becoming less bitter about the aftermath because she realized how toxic he was (I also pointed out her faults too). I wish her the best, this is actually the same person I was talking about in “the butterfly connection”.

  Can we talk about “vulgar patch” for a minute? The latest edition in the “V P” series with the working today called “the last saturday”, it was so difficult to express that I did “the questionnaire” instead. With summer approaching (as well as her birthday) I wish I could’ve done a little more to ease the situation, there are moments where I still get upset with myself for being angry with but at the same time wishing that she saw it from my point of view for once. This “V P” was the only one I could think that I dragged my feet with having no remorse to finish it on the time I said I would, the problem was that it was embedded in my head for weeks and I didn’t know how to talk about it. I would like to go back there one day though, with or without her. I had she goes back there as well, it’s a very peaceful place to go to…. Just don’t go alone. Sorry I haven’t been writing more this past week, I haven’t been feeling well spiritually. But I would like to share another tale with you if that’s okay.

  Remember in “the bell” when I mentioned that someone “reached out” in a recent post that I made? I thought it over and I wanted to be the bigger person (not that he isn’t) to turn things around, I wanted to watch a mutual friend play some records and see how the relationship was between the 2 of us to hopefully make amends. But the universe was not in my favor that day at all, I was dropped off at the wrong spot, everything took too long, and the train was canceled. The universe was telling me it was not my time to go, the mutual friend even told me a week later that week that he wasn’t even there that day (so that was a real blessing in disguise). So our reunion is to be done at another time but I hope that things can start over for us (without others interfering or getting in his ear), here’s to hoping for the best. I wished him a happy birthday among the mountain of comments and well wishes he received, in his own way he replied back this morning. I really don’t have anything to hold onto and I hope he feels the same, we’ll see what the future holds. About this photo, I wasn’t feeling too good this day so I took the day off. I spend some time with the moon but I’ll save that for another entry (maybe), so here’s the full moon from a couple of nights ago.


Comments