Skip to main content

link: SiMilaR View


  (Once again, this is a direct-write). Good afternoon cross watcher! Are good things happening on your end since I last reached out? Are you happy? Keep in mind that you’re not alone, I’ll be there in spirit if you ever feel lost. Are you cool with the “link” name? This way you know for sure it’s for you cross watcher that we way connect (get it?), plus I didn’t think it was right to call it an “interlude” like the rest. I know I would normally (while.. coincidentally) do this on Sundays but my best friend and I used to hang out on Wednesday’s as well, we’d have dinner every Wednesday night after she got out of a stressful day at work (I miss those and I hope she’s doing okay). Did you know that I wrote “empty bottles” in the dark after my father’s passing? I knew if I had to get to the core of my sadness I had to set the mood. The “embracing” story was replaced with another entry I made shortly after called “The Subject”, I might post that one day. Did “january” touch you? I kept that secret for a long time, I never even told fans of the band that story. Anyway, I’m writing to you today to get something out of my chest. Nothing bad but it’s just interesting to know I guess, if not for you then it is for me. Plus I got stuck on another story and thought I should talk to you for a little bit, so here we go.

  Did you notice that the S, M, R & V were in caps in “SiMilaR View”? That was on purpose. This might surprise you but the S M R V stands for “Sun Moon Rising Venus”, yes for the first time I’m going to talk about my zodiac sign. My best friend once stated that I might have Scorpio in my chart because I carry some characteristics of my father, but I found out late last year what I really was. Not sure if my best friend will see this (or if she’s even interested), but I’m going to say it anyway because it’s fascinating to me. My Sun is in Sagittarius, Moon is in Gemini, Rising is in Taurus and my Venus is in Scorpio (so she was right on that one). When I found this out I don’t know if I’m a beautiful mess or a wonderful tragedy, either way, it did answer some questions for me when I found this out. I already knew that I was fearless with this constant ambition for adventure as a Sagittarius but now I understood my dedication to thrive in whatever I set my foot in when I found out Taurus was in there, my ability to communicate to others in a deep level was my first thought when I found out Gemini was in my chart and my father’s witty sense of humor with Scorpio. That’s as deep as I want to go right now with that, I don’t know if I want to learn more about tarot cards but I understand them more clearly over the past few months. I know I don’t like swords and I’m not too crazy with cups, but I’m not afraid of the hierophant or the devil (or even death) cards. This might surprise you but a video I saw recently discussed reconciliation with my sign (or "five of swords" in reverse if you want to be technical with tarot), I’m not sure if the one that I want will happen but I did one for myself and they agreed to we would start over (that really made their day).

  Oh yeah, I forgot to thank you for checking up on me. It still means a lot to me that someone is reading this, even though I still don’t know who you are I could look up at the sky and know that the possibility is endless on whoever you are. Please take care of yourself cross watcher, I’ll make sure my next story will be more captivating. By the way, since I was talking about zodiacs earlier. Do you know where I got the name “cross watcher” from? It’s when a sign watches another signs tarot card readings, I doubt whoever is reading this is a Sagittarius like me but then again it could be anybody. I wrote this coming back from the movies, I had my hand on the other seat imagining it was someone else's hand (wishful thinking I know). I guess I had a lot to say, enjoy the rest of your day. Until then... thank you. Here’s another one for you.



Comments