Skip to main content

link: slowing down

  Good morning cross watcher!! Do you have plenty of hand sanitizer? I’m just pulling your leg, have you been having a good week despite the chaos of what’s going on with the world? I’ve personally been overwhelmed by it, I’ve secluded myself not out of fear but I can’t deal with the panic in the world right now. I hope you are feeling the same way, you know how to stay safe from harm’s way but I can’t seem to deal with others when they’re in a panic state of emergency. Besides that, I hope you’re well. This is the last day of Mercury Retrograde! Did anything weird or different take place during these past few weeks? Between us, it’s been in my favor (but the last one in November was horrible). However, it was awful for everybody else and a lot of them put that weight on me. I found out a few people were watching me and one person subliminally possibly had been missing me? I subliminally replied but I’m not sure if they received the message, if they didn’t that’s fine too. Even though you’re the only person that’s willing to listen to me lately, I haven’t been in the best mindset to write out a conversation. I apologize for not giving out as much material as before, I’ve been to myself lately and not wanting to change your mood if you had to run into this. I wanted to talk to you about “the third” but I’ll do that during the next one. I have another entry in mind, I’ll be revisiting a previous entry on this one. Once again, I’m sorry for keeping this short and thank you for checking up on me.  Until we link again, this was shot from my bedroom window.


Comments