Skip to main content

interlude


   I wanted to take this moment to say that I’m aware that I mentioned in “opening track” that I planned to speak about plenty of ups and downs, and so far I’ve been talking about nothing but the downs.  I figured since this is 20 entries in with no sunlight on sight that I should say something.  Although I do apologize for not speaking positively about things lately, at the same time I’m not really sorry because it’s helping me recover with the troubles I’m going through right now by expressing them (“sorry not sorry” is the term now for it).  But to whoever is reading this right now, I want to thank you for being patient with me.  I’m not being negative on purpose but journaling seriously helping me more than you would imagine.  I would like to remind my readers that NONE of these entries are written out of anger, or angst, and whatever is written out of frustration is usually rewritten with a clearer mindset before it’s posted.  It’s hard to get these emotions into words so bare with me please, thank you again for reading.

Comments