Skip to main content

link: eleventh

   Good morning cross watcher!  Have things been treating you well during that Mercury retrograde period?  Remember!  If things didn’t go right you could always blame it on that instead, just kidding.  Did you think of any goals for next year yet?  Please consider taking the time to think of some because I know you can crush them, don’t let anything or anybody stop you from thinking you can’t accomplish anything.  I thought I was going to use this month to talk about the 10th anniversary of my father’s passing (10 years is a long time), but instead, I decided not to because it seems like nobody is really interested in that topic.  I don’t want to drag anybody else into the topic so I’m kinda facing this battle alone because I know nobody else would take this as seriously as I am, there are 2 people I could talk to about it that lost their fathers as well but I’d rather not do that to them.  Everybody is doing their own thing and has their own agenda so I don’t want to reach out to anyone at this time, so excuse me if I’m a little more reserved than before.  I know this is past due but I’ve decided to skip this month if that’s okay with you, I’m not in the right headspace to express my thoughts.  Until we link again, have a good holiday.  This photo was taken by accident during a getaway I took, I don’t know how I did it.

Comments