Skip to main content

link: area code 619

   Good evening cross watcher!  I know it’s been a minute since you last heard from me (a month to this day actually) so I’m sorry to keep you waiting but I hope you’re doing alright and you are in good health.  I know you’ve been checking up on me every day (I check my view counter every day and it passed 1000 this week!), I’d like to share a little story with you really quick if you don’t mind.


   Back in June a friend of mine expressed that she had not been to San Diego in 7 years and when she said this it had dawned on me that my previous trip there wasn’t a fun one either, so we both made the impulsive decision to book a trip there so we can explore San Diego for the night.  We spent the afternoon walking around Gaslamp Quarter (that’s where we booked the room), paid a visit to Chicano Park, walked near the convention center, and things of that sort.  We spent the day just talking about the errors of our past, the struggles within our heartbreak, and our plans for the future.  It was nice to be with someone who understands what you’ve been through and the potential for your brighter together, it was nice to know that I wasn’t alone in this journey.  Even though I don’t drink alcohol myself, we went bar hopping that night because I told her I’d pay for the tab wherever we went.  She trusted that I wouldn’t take advantage of her and I was thankful that she trusted me, a lot of things were revealed that night from both parties which meant that our friendship grew even stronger as the night ended.  I told her from the start that I wanted her to be in control of the trip and that we’ll go wherever she wants to go, I made no requests throughout the entire evening.  She was happy to know that for once she could go somewhere and have full control of the places she wanted to go/do, I was happy to give her that kind of freedom.  After that trip, she had a little more confidence within her on the decision she made about her life.


   I know I haven’t been active on this account but it’s solely because I’ve been focusing on my own personal agenda and (somewhat) growth, I haven’t been vocal about the direction and path I’m trying to partake in at this time.  Even though I’m very open with you and I have nothing to really hide, I’d rather speak to you when I have a more concrete idea of what I want to do.  I really hope you’re doing alright and I hope you’re happy, and in case you feel low just know that everything is going to be just fine in no time.  I’ll try to squeeze in another story for you by the end of the month, keep your head up.  Until we link up again… we’re gonna be alright.




Comments