Skip to main content

REVIVAL: Robin’s Reckoning

(Note: To those that complain about me always posting pictures of myself, aren't you happy that I didn't this time?)


Robin's Reckoning is a two-part episode from Batman: The Animated Series in where it explains how Robin became who he is. About how his parents were killed and how Bruce Wayne (Batman) adopted him. Robin and Batman witnessed the murder of his parents and Bruce adopted him after seeing the relationship/comparison about his parent's death (in which he also witnessed himself about his own parents). I could relate to this story, but what makes it different is that I don't have a "Batman" related person in my life to guide/guard me. Robin's Reckoning in my eyes symbolizes how everybody wants me to fall, I feel like...... a circus full of people that want me to take that acrobatic leap for that rope to prove their points. A few people have faith in me but EVERYBODY is expecting me to fall, even if I do make it, someone already cut the rope to where I have no option but to fall since in their mind.... it was expected to happen. I don't mind people disliking me, but if you do, do it for a legit reason. People dislike me for the stupidest and impossible reasons, and people wonder why I hold grudges. People attack me and don't expect me to fight back, and once I do, I'm no longer your friend. I'm always tested and used as a displacing placebo. I don't appreciate it, but you don't care. You want me to fail, even if I do succeed. But a lot of individuals don't wanna look stupid, but nobody wants to be wrong. They wanna be right even when they KNOW that they're wrong. That's denial my friend (if you are/were). I find it ridiculous how I lose friends over the stupidest shit, and people get mad when I do the same. Nobody wants me to tell the truth, just lied to. That makes me "The Enemy", and the individual the innocent one. I'm tired of playing the villain, I don't want to be a hero either, just one of the more truthful characters in the story. But until then, you'll be waiting for me to be reckoned with. You'll disrespect/offend me, try to break my wing to unmotivate me so much that I won't want to fly. I never wanted you to have a rampage on my spirits, I don't want to resurrect, I don't want revenge, I don't want redemption, I don't want to be rejected and I don't want to be replaced. I just wanted to RISE, but that's not gonna happen. Because you just saw what you wanted to happen....... Robin's Reckoning.


(I don't know who made this, but excellent work)


Comments