Skip to main content

link: the story of double r

  Good morning cross watcher!! Before I start, I would like to say that I’m sorry for not reaching out until now. I’ve had a very mentally occupied week, with some ups and some downs but I’m alright overall.  Things are okay at my job, still trying to keep up with the speed of things but I'll get there eventually.  I have no real complaints to speak about at this time when it comes to my life (if I did it’s minor right now... delayed shipments but that’s nothing). Been playing some games more and walking a little more but I'm okay but besides that... How have you been doing? Have you been staying productive since we last spoke?  I hope you're feeling well and I hope your friends/family is too.  I hope you're mentally stable and that you don't feel like a prisoner at a hard time like this, I wish you nothing but the best during these difficult times.  Don't forget, you can do anything you set your heart out to do.  Don't lose doubt thinking nobody believes in you, because I do.  Before I speak about the stories, I would like to apologize one more time for not being consistent lately.  I hope June will be better but we'll see.  So here we go.


  Although “the butterfly connection” has been posted before, I found an error in the entry about a month later, and when I fixed the error it changed the date to when it was edited and not posted. Note to self: DO NOT UPDATE ENTRIES ON THE MOBILE APP NO MORE!!  I revived "Conscious Respect" because it was written when I had some self-doubt about myself and I brought it back for that same reason, it's a letter to myself from the past telling me (and you the viewer) to follow your heart and not to worry so much about everyone else.  Just run your race, you’ll get where you need to be eventually.  twigs for the nest” was kinda self-explanatory about how I took care of my mother during the split between my best friend and I, it was extremely hard but I was happy to cater to her the way I did (she was very appreciative of that).  the 2nd universal language” took me a while to piece together, it was slowly written as I was waiting for my rides within a 2 week period.  I still wish it was real, I wish I told her how I really felt.  Maybe next time, I haven’t had a dream that vivid in a long time.  Please forgive me for “and don’t let go”, but thank you for listening (I really appreciate it).  Little fun fact for you, “hold on” “and don’t let go”is part of a lyric from a song from the 80’s.


  Robin’s Reckoning” was a series I made 14 years ago where I discussed the topic of my deepest trouble that year, I spoke about a range of topics throughout the years in the month of May.  From my personal doubts, to friends that left, to my best friend’s father, to my best friend’s brother, to my own siblings, and so on.  I talk about the ONE problem that’s been troubling me throughout the whole year that I can’t seem to let go, when I think the past entries I had made throughout that time not only did I get these those issues but another part of said: “Wow,  I was really upset at the time”.  I don’t think I want to do it again because it’s obvious what’s been troubling me throughout the year so there’s no point for me to talk about it again, but I promise you it is getting better.  I thought there was more I wanted to say about the topic but there isn’t, that’s why I brought it back this time around since May was ending.  Please take care of yourself, believe in yourself in this crazy world we live in right now, and if you ever need to talk just reach out in the comments.  Until we link again (hopefully it’ll be sooner), this is how long it took me to finish “the 2nd language”.. Siri had to remind me that it wasn’t finished.



Comments