Skip to main content

REVIVAL: "scratch"

Sometimes I ask myself if my relationship with cats and humans are one and the same, always there as a "pick-me-up" but never really there for anything else.  Is it easy to hurt those that care for you? Or even try to care?  It seems like no matter how much I try to cater to others, I still get scratched at the end. Still not sure if I deserve it or not, all I know is that it's defeating when I look back at the damage that's been done. Life always seems easier for others since it's just being given to a lot of people in my life when their definition of doing something for themselves is getting someone else involved.   Value is thrown out the window when all you think about is how others can benefit you as opposed to how you both can benefit each other, it shouldn't have to be a struggle to think about someone else other than yourself.  I asked myself: "why do I try to show others that there's a different perspective to see things when they only see things in one way?" And that's how the world can benefit them. I always try to convince myself that things can be different between us, then who's the fool at the end?  Scratch me only to come back to be petted, but an elephant always remembers.



__________________________________
This was posted on 4/10/15 on my old blog.

Notes
1. The concept was written 9 months ago
2. I didn't really like that cat

Comments