Skip to main content

link: day 4

  Good morning cross watcher!!  How’s the quarantine life?  Pretty boring I assume, that’s okay because you have plenty of options that you can do that you’re not thinking about. It’s the best time to be caught up on any projects or shows/movies you might’ve missed out on, no better time than now right?  Are you working from home?  Are you easily distracted?  I would be too.  Believe it or not, I was thankful that I linked up with you on Tuesday rather than Wednesday.  I’m not sure why I had the urge to speak to you on Tuesday morning (probably because I didn’t on Sunday) but I was on a plane back home so I wouldn’t have a chance to talk to you otherwise, when I revealed the “49 hours” story to you and the rest of the world (on Instagram) it was a huge hit.  Who knew right?  Did you know that the news hit me up wanting to use my photos?  That’s actually true, I couldn’t believe how popular that story was.  Originally I was going to end it here but I’d like to share something with you.

   Can I tell you about a dream I just had last night?  I don’t remember the beginning too well but I can tell you that a fit Caucasian female with short red hair and blue eyes wanted to watch me play games in my bedroom while talking to her about my troubles, I told her that I felt more comfortable laying down and playing games so she laid down with me as I spoke.  I didn’t look at her too much as I was too busy playing whatever game I was playing (looked like Smash Bros., now I know I was dreaming) but she didn’t make a pass at me or any sexual advances whatsoever.  She was asking me questions like: “Did you think she knows that she hurt you?” and “Do you think he loved you?” Now I know I opened up more than I would’ve to my friends in real-time.  The last question she asked me was: “Do you think anybody understands?”, I paused the game and as I was about to give her my answer that was when I woke up.  I looked to my right and saw there was nobody next to me, why did I dream that?  I will confess that when I play games at times I will leave my iPad on listening to “certain kind” of videos on YouTube for inspiration (since nobody else talks to me like that) while I play games on mute so I could see how the dream I had would be similar, does that mean I need to speak up more or go to therapy?   The only people that’s been asking me how I’ve been doing are those that aren’t close to me, how sad is it?  You’d think all of us being in the same position we’d speak to each other more but that’s not the case this time around, but what can you do?

   There was a story I wanted to share with you but I’m going to TRY to make it an entry out of it instead, I know you might understand if I told you but I should speak about it in a grander approach because the topic deserves to be spoken in a bigger perspective.  Without going into further rambles, I’m going to end our link up here.  Still don’t know who you are but I appreciate you checking up on me and reading my stories, I know I’ve been posting a little less and that’s only because I’ve accepted some things that I don’t want to accept but I did.  And with that, I wish for you to be safe and to enjoy life during this difficult time.  Until we link again… take care of yourself. 



Comments