Skip to main content

REVIVAL: perfaults

I'm short, ugly and I stutter so how much worst can it be? My color is an easy target to be noted for stereotypical success and ridiculous assumptions for others to fear. Maybe people see me as a loser or some kind of a failure because I'm not like most (stereotypical) black men. Many people treat me like I don't belong, and I'm too unmotivated to go out of my way to prove them wrong. I was never this bad, I used to have low self-esteem but I'm at the point of my life now where I don't care. I feel terrible for those to have to speak to me because of my impediment that has to put up with them, sometimes I wish I'd were mute. I'm one of the most underrated people everybody knows and never wants to acknowledge. Materialism makes me feel important, how pathetic is that? I hate the way how everybody has to belittle me and show off things to unmotive me to announce my accomplishments.

 Women can't stand me. They can't stand my voice, I'm not cute, and I or they have too many more attractive friends. What's the point of having a "beautiful soul" if you don't have the face for her to present to her friends? I'm not good at video games, even if I do win nobody gives me credit. I befriend movie characters but lose interest whenever someone else shows a bigger obsession towards them. My mother is never satisfied with me, my brother never believes me even if someone else says the same answer, and my father tried to treat me like I never went through puberty. My relatives treat me like I'm retarded because I stutter and I'm my mother's child. Please don't discriminate against me because of the way I was brought to this world.

No matter how imperfect you are, there's a part of you that just don't care. Some part of you that ignores the world around you. You have to be selfish to the point where nobody will understand except yourself. We don't need an audience, the ones who do are the loneliness people in the world. I don't care about those who don't have the patience to bear with me to say what I have to say, as long as I say it. Logical answers can come with patience, can you wait to hear my answers? My looks aren't important, as long as I make you feel good. Who can take that away? Nobody. Don't neglect those that don't look like they can benefit you, they'll make your life easier. You're your own best-known secret, nobody knows that except you. Those who want to stick around, are those who accept your PERFECT FAULTS.


__________________________________

- This was written on 4/8/12

- I wrote this as if I was talking to myself in the mirror

- The original photo that was used for the post on the original blog back in 2012

- Found this achieved in one of my old phones



Comments