Skip to main content

REVIVAL: Untitled Hydro Entry


What is it like to temporarily stop time?  To have nobody in your world momentarily, to have your ears blocked so you don't have to hear anything.  To lose the ability to speak so you cannot respond to anybody.  To hear absolute silence, wouldn't that be the life?  Take it from me, I've been there and I love it.  And I'm going back either you like it or not, I'm not inviting you but I'm advising you to go.  But I wouldn't advise you to stay there for too long, you'll run out of air. 



__________________________________

- This was written on 7/28/10.

- "Hydro" is a series of photos that my best friend and I used to do for years that was done underwater.

- The photo was shot one year later from the pool in my complex.

- Found this achieved in one of my old phones


Comments