Skip to main content

link: the cross watcher

  If I could be direct for a moment I would like to tell the reader… Although I did not publicly announce this blog to the world, someone out there did some digging and found this and they’re reading my stories. But whoever you are, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for finding this (not sure how) and taking the time to read the things I have to say.  It’s a lot to take in, isn’t it? I was my own imaginary audience for a while but I see SOMEONE out there is really looking at it, which means I’m probably making an impact on someone. Everything I’m saying is pure from the heart and not written out of anger, would you believe me if I told you this is the only platform I’m focusing on at this time? No Instagram, no twitter, nothing else, I care the most about this because this is the only place I could speak my mind without judgment. Sure I might not get a follower or a comment, but it’s releasing the things in my mind that I thought I never could. 

   But how are you doing? I hope you’re doing alright. I hope my stories are not boring you, but thank you for being patient with me as I’m trying to rebuild my confidence.  Whoever you are I wish you the best in whatever you are doing, you will thrive in anything you believe in. I know I talk a lot about my best friend and I’m sorry if it annoys you but I do miss her, I wrote this on a Sunday and Sundays were our day. And since we’re not in communication right now (I wish we were), I get to speak my mind here.  I want you to read these stories and know that I’m alright, not great but alright.  This blog is my only motivation from not getting into a deeper depression (it comes and goes), but once I submit these stories it’s the biggest relief knowing that I could speak my mind without belittling and degrading someone (well me mostly).  I just wanted to say thank you again for your time, knowing that someone is peaking at this must mean I’m doing something right.  I hope someone tells me: “I am the cross watcher”.  Until then, here’s a photo for you that I shot recently.



Comments