Skip to main content

INCOMPLETE: colours


   When my therapist asked me to define her, I told her that she was my ride or die.  When she asked me what that meant, I told her that she would never leave my side (and vice versa).  She was my best friend, we’ve been supportive of each other for 10+ years.  We spoke every night at 10pm because we understand the importance of hearing someone’s voice and human interaction.  If I ever did anything successful I made sure that she was there, I didn’t believe in sharing an achievement alone.  Anything I did or any opportunity I was about to endure I made it a point that she was involved, even with my travels I made sure she saw different parts of the world.  

   Every person has their faults, and she was no different.



__________________________________

-  Written on 10/18/19

- My therapist at the time asked me to write about her and to describe her positives as well as her negatives but when it came to the cons I really couldn't bring myself to speak about her faults, I don't plan on retouching this entry in the future either.  If she negatively speaks about me I can't stop her because she's entitled to say what she wants but I won't do the same to her, I honestly refuse to do it.

- The photo was shot in The Smith Center for the Performing Arts in Las Vegas, one of the spots that we visit during our vacation.

Comments